Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dillinger Four - Vs. God


File under: classics. Here is something to tide you folks over while I get a couple legitimate posts up this evening/tomorrow morning. And what a perfect time to post your favorite Northern land punks? Summer air, veritable walls of humidity, and my favorite, traveler punks. D4 just recently played Chaos in Tejas, and I must say that out of that whole stacked line up I would have extremely excited to see this band again.

Tracks:
  1. Who Didn't Kill Bambi?
  2. Get Your Study Hall Outta My Recess
  3. Maximum Piss & Vinegar
  4. Last Communion
  5. Suckers Intl. Has Gone Public
  6. Total Fucking Gone Song
  7. Music is None of My Business
  8. Define 'Learning Disorder'
  9. Let Them Eat Thomas Paine
  10. Shiny Things is Good
  11. J. Harris
  12. Q: How Many Punks Does it Take to Screw in a Lightbulb?
  13. Wreck the Fantastic Planet
The devil, ouch.
(link borrowed. I was in a hurry)

1 comments:

Darren Ho said...

hey man could you repost this album? i really wanna download it

Post a Comment