Wednesday, June 8, 2011

War All the Time - Raw Attack Demo (2004)


Here is an interesting entry, which was brought to my attention by the Terminal Escape blog, run by the bassist of No Statik/Artimus Pyle/I could go on. It peaked my interests when I saw that it was a supergroup of sorts consisting of people from What Happens Next?, Talk is Poison, Look Back and Laugh, Conquest for Death and more. As a connoisseur of all things punk in that family tree, I knew I would at least somewhat enjoy this, and I definitely do. Aside from learning that they only played three shows, and may have another demo, War All the Time seemed to primarily be a LBAL side project. Sure, the music is similar, fast, raw, classic USHC inspired, albeit less chaos than LBAL, but still very similar. So similar, that it a little research proved an even more beneficial when I found a couple live videos of the band. Down below is a video of a song that if you are familiar with LBAL's output, you will find this interesting. It's a shame this band was so short-lived.

Tracks:
  1. Dimonds
  2. Admit It
  3. Global
  4. Yellow Tape
  5. Crude
  6. War
  7. Armageddon
Street Terrorism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment